Motivational speaker Colette Carlson’s clients include Boeing, Cisco, Microsoft, New York Life, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble and the United States Government.
She serves as Leadership Faculty for Executive Women International and writes a monthly column, “Tactfully Speaking,” published in Business Management Daily. She is a contributing author inConversations on Success, along with Deepak Chopra and Mark Sanborn, and The Book of Riches, along with T. Harv Eker, John Demartini, and Brian Tracy. Colette’s work has been featured in Success, Working Mother and Personal Development Magazine, as well as the motivational movies, Pass It On and Riches: 7 Secrets of Wealth You Were Never Told.
The truth is whether you are in leadership, sales or the front line, you are expected to produce more in less time with fewer resources, while staying positive and engaged. The reality is we are stressed out, tightly wound, and exhausted trying to meet and exceed expectations. We have the best intentions that seem to go out the window before lunch as we are constantly changing schedules, demands and priorities. Too often lunch gets skipped or inhaled while hunched over our desk.
Enough already! Create the focus, energy and mindset necessary to make healthy, productive choices in our 24/7 world. It’s no longer about time management, it’s about YOU management. Get ready to laugh-out-loud and walk away ready to make positive, long-lasting change the next day.
Learn how to:
– Know when to let go or take control
– Train your brain under stress to stay cool, calm and collected
– Eliminate unrealistic expectations and energy vampires
– Beat the stress and temptation of everyday life in healthy ways
– Build a positive mindset to increase mental toughness
Why choose this program?– Beneficial for morale, absenteeism and “presenteeism” issues
– Customized to your organization’s unique internal culture, challenges and terminology
– Also available as a corporate wellness program where Colette shares her story of losing 50 lbs.
Successful leaders understand nuances in communication that make a big difference when inspiring action and cooperation. Leaders know the power of their words and understand that words alone do not generate allegiance and loyalty. A leader must be authentic and exhibit the behaviors conveyed in their message to maintain respect for their authority. Advance your communication style, increase your credibility, earn respect, and gain support by learning how to
– Communicate specific directions and clear expectations that guide your team
to achieve remarkable results
– Develop phrases that dissolve conflict and inspire cooperation
– Engage, persuade and influence others through strategic storytelling
– Exhibit integrity and build trust when you walk your talk (especially
– Be a human highlighter and champion the accomplishments and strengths
of every individual on your team
Why choose this program?
– Research shows that even in highly technical jobs, success is determined more by human behavior, rather than technical expertise. Colette’s programs increase Emotional Intelligence and improve the softer skills inherent to successful communication.
– Employees stay more engaged in work environments with sincere communication and clear expectations. After attending a program with Colette, your organization will benefit from managers who received the tools to lead and employees who are motivated to succeed.
– Each of Colette’s programs act as a mini coaching session: blending the theoretical with the practical, sound research with qualitative reasoning, objective insights with descriptive applications. Every individual walks away with easily assimilated action steps to triumph.
Why not laugh while you learn?
The truth is there are small, subtle behavioral differences between the way men and women communicate that create misunderstandings, frustrations and judgments that can impact the bottom line. Using humorous examples, research and real case studies, Colette unlocks the secrets of gender intelligence to help you present, persuade and communicate more effectively with the opposite sex.
Increase your revenues and customer loyalty by attending this relevant program where you will learn how to:
– Leverage gender selling for maximum understanding and impact
– Build appropriate rapport that creates incredible credibility
– Influence and engage the opposite sex without offending anyone
– Implement specific strategies when selling to couples to get immediate buy-in
– He Sells, She Sells: Stop the simple mistakes each gender makes and win the sale.
Why choose this program?
Men: Women earn, spend and influence spending at greater rates than ever before. This market is key to any business’s success and one you can’t afford to ignore. Considering that over the next decade women will control two-thirds of consumer wealth, it’s clear that understanding how to engage, persuade and influence female consumers is essential. Already women purchase more than 50% of traditional “male” products – including autos, consumer electronics and home improvement merchandise. The good news? There are sales skills you can adopt that will assist you in reaching this powerful female demographic.
Women: Increase gender intelligence to best capitalize your strengths to be seen as an industry expert and solution-oriented adviser.
Want to be recognized, respected and rewarded in your career? Want to be tapped for your leadership potential? The world seeks more women leaders. Why not enjoy the perks and adventure of being one? Now is the time to take an honest look, assess and advance your leadership skills. Join Colette as she delivers the latest research and strategies specific to women in leadership. You will gain the self-awareness and skills necessary to become an authentic, credible and confident leader — and laugh out loud along the way. Deliver positive results for your company or organization by learning how to:
– Employ the art of self-promotion to express your success in ways that gain supporters and censor critics
– Boost your credibility when you eliminate self-deprecating and self-sabotaging behaviors
– Master the power of the ASK
– Speak Your Truth with integrity and grace to achieve authentic success
Need a program to support your administrators? Look no further:
“Any team that wants to increase their skills to become more effective and productive will benefit from Colette’s presentation. We couldn’t have asked for a more energetic entertaining and informative speaker”
– Katie Alles, Proctor & Gamble, Beauty Annual Admin Offsite
– Cutting-Edge Content. Interactive Programs. Funny.
– Writes a monthly column for Business Management Daily’s Admin Pro Today publication for 10 years.
– All Programs increase emotional inteligence and improve the soft skills inherent to successful communication.
Colette spent 7 years as an E.A. to a CEO and understands the daily demands, challenges and changing priorities. She genuinely cares.
– Proctor & Gamble
– USG Corp